Ground Prana Zinc
Liquid complex fertilizer with a high content of activated zinc and high compatibility with LCF.
1 l, 10 L
The goods can be delivered on the terms of self-pickup and / or can be delivered to any region of Ukraine by own road / rail transport.
Ground Prana Zinc
Brief description of properties:
Ground Prana Zinc is a completely liquid form of a highly available zinc-containing fertilizer for plants, designed for foliar feeding. Ground Prana provides rapid overcoming of zinc deficiency, accelerates the absorption of phosphorus, activates enzymes and the process of biosynthesis of auxins and vitamins, promotes the accumulation of sugars and starches and increases plant resistance to development under thermal stress. The fertilizer is highly compatible with LCF, urea and many agrochemicals and does not require the use of special agro-technological methods of application.
- Zinc (Zn) - 100 g/l;
- Density 1.25-1.3 kg/l,
- pH = 7-8.5
- Rapid overcoming of zinc deficiency in foliar and root nutrition.
- Compatible with basic LCFs, in a wide range of NPK and urea.
- Promotes the oxidation of phosphorus-containing substrates and the absorption of phosphorus.
- Activates the biosynthesis of phytohormones of the auxin group.
- Provides rapid formation of a developed root system and acceleration of vegetation.
- Affects the activity of the enzyme system and plant metabolism.
- Improves the synthesis of sugars, starch and proteins.
- The fertilizer is easy to dose and measure by volume.
- Compatibility with many agrochemicals and ease of integration into agro-technological schemes of plant treatment.
- Increasing the yield and quality of products.
- Increasing the resistance of plants to temperature stress and drought.
Transparent unstained solution, odorless. At long standing insignificant turbidity is allowed.
The fertilizer is compatible with many agrochemicals and easily integrates into traditional plant nutrition and protection
schemes (it is recommended to perform a compatibility test before use).
Recommendations for use:
Ground Prana Zn fertilizer has a stable form and is recommended for use in the cultivation of all major crops sensitive to zinc deficiency.
For foliar application per 1 ha of area to dissolve the fertilizer in sufficient water (but not less than 100 liters of water per 1 liter of fertilizer).
In case of contact with skin rinse with soap and water, in case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water, and if ingested see a doctor.
Store in a closed container at a temperature of +5 to + 35 ° C.
Warranty period of storage: 2 years from the date of production.
Manufacturer: CIIAT & GroosDorf